Jumpstart Your E-Newsletter | Best Practices for 2016
If you’re going to create an e-newsletter, do it right!
Learn the current best practices and jumpstart your e-newsletter for 2016.
What to expect
We know that it’s easy to get sidetracked by every new marketing tactic you hear about: social media, Facebook ads, etc. But year after year, e-mail marketing has proven to be the most effective marketing channel for most business owners.
As we head into 2016—with people’s shrinking attention spans and their ever-increasing use of mobile phones—you’ve got to make sure that you’re maximizing your efforts.
In this free webinar you will learn:
- How email complements but out-performs other marketing tactics. Why building your own e-newsletter list and sending great newsletters should be a core element of your marketing plan for 2016. How it complements but out-performs social media and blogging.
- Why mobile optimization is critical. It’s more than just small screen size. You need to tailor your content and design to mobile phones and mobile consumption. How to check if your e-newsletter is truly responsive or just mobile-optimized and why it matters.
- Why to personalize your e-newsletters. What engages readers, what annoys them?
- The latest tips for growing your list. Use your web site, blog, social media together and other marketing channels to funnel readers to your list and keep them engaged.
- To create an email system. Develop a plan for actually getting your newsletter out regularly. How to move your e-newsletter into a full-blown email marketing system.
Walk away with a plan for jumpstarting your best e-newsletter ever in 2016!
Who should attend?
This webinar will be helpful for:
- The marketing lead at a small business or non-profit
- A business owner or founder looking to outsource their e-newsletter
- Solopreneurs who want to do it themselves
Recorded: Tuesday, November 10, 2015
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (Eastern)