Efficient and Effective Content Marketing
Content Marketing can be an effective strategy to increase your company’s visibility and show off your expertise. But it can also be time consuming, expensive and tends to have a slow ROI.
Improve your content marketing results by maximizing your time, tools and budget.
In this free webinar you will learn:
- How to choose and prioritize the channels to focus on, including: blogs, e-newsletters, social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Medium and more.
- What media is going to be most effective for you, including: writing, graphics, video, webinars, speaking and podcasting.
- What to do yourself and what you should delegate or outsource.
- How to maximize the exposure of your content using both free and paid promotions (including SEO)
- Tips for staying focused and staying on target
- How and what you should automate and how to repurpose your content
Who should attend?
This webinar will be helpful for:
- The marketing lead at a small business or non-profit
- A business owner or founder looking to hire a content marketing agency
- Solopreneurs who want to do it themselves
Recorded: Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT