Startup Nation, one of my favorite web sites to find information about starting and running a business, has featured yours truly in their current Small Business Profile. Check it out, leave a comment, etc. http://www.startupnation.com/blogs/index.php/2009/06/08/small-business-profile-visibile-logic/ Thanks to Christine Haskell for putting into words many of my thoughts I can’t express so clearly myself.Read More...
Like this blog?
Have it delivered to your inbox.
- Successfully Launch Your WordPress Site (when you already have a site)
- Build, Explain, Brand, Market: 4 Steps to a Successful Business Launch
- Before and After: Educators’ Collaborative Web Site Redesign
- Tampons and Technology: How to Pitch or Sell Niche Products
- Before and After: Well-Fit Web Site Redesign
- A Proven Process for Naming Your Company
- Upcoming Security Warnings in Chrome
- Visible Logic Welcomes Liz Seward and Kyle Erwin
- Jillian Manus’ Advice: To Accelerate, You Must Communicate