Recently, Visible Logic celebrated its 10th Anniversary! As the owner of this small business, I’m thrilled that we’ve survived and thrived so long. And it’s especially exciting to see how our firm has grown in its tenth year. One new part of our business is Mail On The Mark, our e-newsletter service.
We have been designing e-newsletters for our clients for a long time, and realized that the tools available to most small business owners were not great. Many of our clients were using email marketing services that produced poorly designed e-newsletters. They came to us for outstanding brand identity work, and then it all fell apart when they connected with their customers’ and prospects’ in boxes.
We felt there had to be a way to create beautifully designed, truly custom-branded, highly functional e-newsletters. So we created Mail on the Mark.
Now as a thank you to everyone who has helped us succeed the past ten years, we are giving away 10 free blueprint designs. These are valued at $999 each!
Note: A blueprint is like a template, except that we HATE the word template. Template suggests a pre-made, generic looking design. All of our designs are completely customized with your brand identity and tailored to the type of content you include in your email marketing. Read this for more information.
We want to help you!
We are looking for 10 worthy groups who would benefit from a well-designed, custom-branded, e-newsletter. This is available to non-profits, small business owners, entrepreneurs, or even you.
Our criteria for choosing the winners is loose, but we are looking for the following (not all of these at once!):
- Organizations who can really benefit from effective email marketing. Ideally you are already established, but have lacked a professionally designed e-newsletter.
- Companies or individuals who currently use another email service, but are unhappy with the results; or do not currently use an email marketing tool.
- Businesses we can help in Maine.
- Organizations involved with: environmental issues; running/triathlon/fitness; cooking; gardening/farming; dance; children/education.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who are trying to launch successful businesses.
- Design opportunities that will allow us to create showcase work.
- People who are willing to spread the good karma (hint, click on that Tweet button and/or the Facebook Like button)
Spread the word & stay in touch!
Tell others about this contest:
Connect with us on Facebook:
Submit your application below.
Yes, that’s all you need to do!
[contact-form-7 id=”1552″ title=”MOTM Giveaway”]
Fine print: We are designing a custom blueprint for your e-newsletter for use with a Do-It-Yourself account. You will be responsible for any fees related to sending your emails. Generally this fee is .05/email + $10/sending fee per campaign. Learn about the fees for sending.
We’ll keep you posted of who we have selected for this contest.