Startup Nation, one of my favorite web sites to find information about starting and running a business, has featured yours truly in their current Small Business Profile. Check it out, leave a comment, etc. http://www.startupnation.com/blogs/index.php/2009/06/08/small-business-profile-visibile-logic/ Thanks to Christine Haskell for putting into words many of my thoughts I can’t express so clearly myself.Read More...
Like this blog?
Have it delivered to your inbox.
- Visible Logic Welcomes Liz Seward and Kyle Erwin
- Jillian Manus’ Advice: To Accelerate, You Must Communicate
- Harry’s Branding: Making the Mundane Memorable
- WordCamp 2017 Takeaway: Content Matters
- Before and After Web Design: Pet Care Plus
- Branding Intangibles: Co-Working Spaces Case Study
- 4 Takeaways: Maine Startup and Create Week 2017
- 10 Ways to Communicate Effectively With Your Web Designer
- Logo Design Process: Tin Pan Bakery
- Check out WordCamp 2017 in Portland, Maine